Administration assistant sample job advertisement
This sample job advertisement for an administration assistant has an accompanying administration assistant sample resume and administration assistant sample cover letter specifically written for the position to help you put together a winning job application.
Tumblelong Books is a well-known Sydney bookstore, determined to be the finest boutique retail book operation in the state. We have great staff all motivated to do one thing: sell great books and stationery, with the highest standards of customer service.
As we continue to expand and grow, we are looking for an experienced Administration Assistant to help us with our ever-increasing administrative needs.
What you’ll be doing:
- Data entry and updating database
- Sorting and distributing mail
- Answering phones and providing exceptional customer service
- Providing administrative assistance to the General Manager and Sales team
- Assisting with preparation and distribution of our monthly newsletter
- General administration duties such as preparing tax Invoices and quotes, processing purchase orders, conducting inventory and liaising with suppliers and publishers
What you need:
- Some experience in an administrative role
- High level skills in Microsoft Office suite
- 60 words per minute typing speed with at least 95% accuracy
- Excellent communication skills, including a professional phone manner
- Attention to detail, team mentality and a positive attitude
- Professional presentation
- Tertiary qualifications are preferred but not absolutely essential
This is a flexible position based in the CBD. If you love people and books and have great administrative skills, we want to hear from you! Send your resume and a cover letter to Hattie McDermott, General Manager, Tumblelong Books, email@example.com.