Administrative officer sample job advertisement
This sample job advertisement for an administrative officer has an accompanying administrative officer sample resume and administrative officer sample cover letter specifically written for the position to help you put together a winning job application.
A fantastic opportunity has become available at the Melbourne Nursing School for a proficient and experienced Administrative Officer. This is a dynamic, fast-paced unit and the successful applicant will start immediately.
In this role you will provide client support services relating to current and prospective students and contribute to the faculty by providing superior administrative support.
- Be the first contact for student enquiries
- Manage student enrolment processes, documentation and records
- Develop and distribute student forms and correspondence
- Organise meetings and prepare minutes
- Provide regular contributions to the review and customisation of administration policies and processes
- Manage record-keeping and related activities using TRIM
- Log and maintain the faculty database
- Assist in the organisation and implementation of faculty events
You will need:
- Excellent administrative skills and experience
- Demonstrated experience in a university setting
- Ability to understand and interpret university procedures and policies
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a team
- Ability to effectively time manage and prioritise multiple tasks
- Excellent communication and customer service skills towards staff and students
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Good knowledge of TRIM
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills
- Professional attitude and presentation
This role represents a great opportunity within a friendly, positive and professional academic environment. If you are immediately available and meet the selection criteria, please send your resume and cover letter to Linda Fong, Melbourne Nursing School, [email protected]