Assistant architect resume
This free sample resume for an assistant architect has an accompanying sample assistant architect cover letter and sample assistant architect job advertisement to help you put together a winning job application.
500 Summer Lane
Sim City, VIC 3000
M: 0400 000 000
E: [email protected]
Architecture graduate with team spirit and a positive, can-do attitude. Highly organised with well developed communication and problem-solving skills. Keen to apply an extensive knowledge of architectural design and planning to a practical setting.
Key Skills and Characteristics
Architectural design knowledge
Extensive academic and practical experience in architectural design and planning, with skills in research and field studies.
An employee who values the team environment, with the capacity to be a constructive team member and a supportive team leader.
Well developed written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to cooperate effectively with colleagues and team members to solve problems.
Assistant Designer, CONstruct Institute
- Student's dormitory at Lego College
- Portishead Conservatorium of Music at Lego College
- Assisted with design for primary projects
- Constructed handmade models of the buildings
- Provided construction drawings
- Communicated with project clients
Project Assistant, Framework Urban Planning Institute
- Tourism planning of five regions and one street in the Duplo wine region
- Program planning of the Building Blocks Theme Park
- Program planning of the extension of Highrise Hotel
- Conducted primary feasibility research
- Visited the sites and compiled the related field research
- Collated general information relating to the projects
- Communicated with the relevant local governments and citizens
|3D Studio MAX||Advanced|
|Adobe Creative Suite||Advanced|
Team-work thesis The Research and Analysis of Communal Spaces in Sim City was awarded first prize in the ‘Field Investigations of City Space and Architecture in Sim City’ competition arranged by the Faculty of Architecture and Urban Planning, Sim City.
Arranged by the Faculty of Architecture and Urban Planning at Sim City University:
2010 – Field Investigations of Traditional Architecture and City Space
2010 – Field Investigations of City Space and Architecture in Sim City
2009 – Field Investigations of Traditional Architecture and the Olympic Buildings in Athenstown
2008 – Field Investigations and Architectural Sketching of Historical Villages
Available upon request.