Banking senior resume
This free sample resume for a senior banker has an accompanying banking senior sample cover letter to help you put together a winning job application.
30 Francis Street
Smithville NSW 2031
Mobile: 0400 000 000
Home: 02 8888 8888
Email: [email protected]
My expertise is focused on team management and product diversification in the banking industry. I have held managerial positions in major banks such as Westrack and Money Bank, have effectively supervised large teams and have developed long-term contacts and relationships with potential and existing clients. As a member of the Sydney Carbon Reduction Society, I am also very interested in improving corporate social responsibilities.
Graduated: November 2001
Graduated: November 1993
Westrack Banking Corporation
- Present and differentiate the bank's service and product capabilities to the CEO and senior executive teams
- Develop and manage collaborative relationships within product teams to facilitate and improve their access to the client base
- Create high value-added deals with business lines
- Organise and deliver client marketing programs for product specialists and support their transaction origination efforts
- Increased profit margins by 15 per cent last year
- Delivered and coordinated cross-selling activities of relevant businesses and increased the revenue generated portfolios by 8 per cent
- Participated in the Australasia Group strategic planning, client management strategy and prepared an annual budget that was approved by the head office
- Obtain understanding of bank products relevant to client base
- Prepare marketing program for customer portfolios
- Prepare credit submissions for corporate clients (both loans and treasury products – include financial, industry and borrower analysis)
- Liase with local management on credit issues in relation to new customers
- Review and ensure that all legal documentation corresponds with credit approvals
- Increased revenue, maximised return on risk assets and ROE whilst maintaining credit quality of the portfolios
- Supported the director and global relationship manager with marketing and origination initiatives of products including debt, treasury, project and export finance, debt finance and advisory
- Assist the relationship manager and director with client planning for a number of major clients
- Foster a culture of communication among staff in various client support divisions to maintain the focus on commitment and excellence
- Maximised value creation and profit generation of the portfolio team
- Built quality relationships with support areas that actively contributed to delivering superior service to our clients
- Develop knowledge of daily branch operations
- Gain experience via rotations through frontline positions
- Assist the executive manager and team in each rotation
- Complete financial plans for customers in complex legal environment
- Comply with legal and dealership business rules to produce clients' investment and risk profiles on time
- Gained an understanding of sales management tools
- Successfully completed reports using business tools to assist in day-to-day sales management
| Alison Meyer – Head of Financial Services|
Email: [email protected]
Mobile: 0456 1234 1234
| Gary Brown– General Manager|
Mobile: 0452 4321 5678
Need to get your Career ship-shape?
Then a Career Coach is a great place to start.
Professional Resumes | Cover Letters | Selection Criteria | Virtual Assistance | Secretari...
Hayden is the founder of Australia's top rated Resume & Cover Letter writing service, ...
Interview Winning Professional Resumes | Cover Letters | Selection Criteria | Government A...
Jane is the founder of Fast 'n' Efficient Resumes one of Australia's highly rated Professi...