Change manager sample job advertisement
This sample job advertisement for a change manager has an accompanying change manager sample resume and change manager sample cover letter specifically written for the position to help you put together a winning job application.
Gus and Rob Booksellers is one of the largest book and e-book services companies in the world. Throughout Australia and internationally, Gus and Rob are recognised as a leading provider of quality reading material, helping people and organisations source the information and entertainment they seek.
We are currently looking to bring on board an experienced Change Manager to streamline on- and offline business operations and better nurture business and customer relationships.
Reporting to the General Manager, you will facilitate and manage change across our key departments and clients.
- Deliver effective change initiatives on time and on budget
- Communicate change initiatives to clients utilising a host of communication methods including presentations, training, meetings and knowledge sessions
- Provide process input and oversight by coordinating and facilitating all phases of the change lifecycle
- Create and deliver process solutions that reduce costs and improve efficiency
- Document all phases of the change process
- Conduct post-change reviews
- Act as a team player and mentor to support and lead colleagues through change processes
You will need:
- Minimum 5 years experience in a Change Manager role
- Relevant tertiary qualifications
- ITIL Service Management Certification
- Exceptional analytical skills
- Ability to communicate complex technical information and activities simply and clearly to non-technical people
- Ability to make decisions and deliver results to customer satisfaction
- Solid presentation and reporting skills
- Capacity to work with minimal supervision, meet deadlines and be accountable, ensuring quality assurance across the change management process
If you think you have the skills to help us implement sound and effective change strategies, email your resume and cover letter to Steven Raucous, HR Manager, Gus and Rob Booksellers, firstname.lastname@example.org.