Change manager sample resume
12 Bream St
Gustville NSW 2643
P: (02) 9999 0000
M: 0400 999 999
E: [email protected]
Innovative, outcome-oriented change management consultant specialising in change initiatives, systems and process improvement.
Core Skills and Abilities
Change management skills and knowledge
Strong ability to identify and develop change strategies, establish cultural change and monitor efficacy of changes, with training in organisational change management approaches.
Communication and leadership
Communicate effectively to deliver change strategies, build relationships, inspire stakeholder engagement, train staff and encourage cultural change at different operational levels. Strong ability to provide robust leadership during times of change and transition.
Exceptional instructional delivery and facilitation skills; experience in crafting training programs and coaching high-potential managers for senior management roles.
Business development skills
Identify business cycles and development opportunities, produce business plans and provide direction on how best to implement them.
Change Manager, Bernards Property Group
Bernards is Australia’s largest diversified property group.
- Implement the rollout of a new forecasting tool for the Residential division
- Develop an effective change strategy and training needs analysis
- Guide staff through change processes
- Established changes to improve efficiency and minimise data input time
- Successfully established cultural change and retrained staff
- By freeing up time and resources, allowed Bernards to focus on relationship and business development
Change Manager, TFO
TFO is the wealth management division of the NSW State Bank.
- Developed an effective change and communications strategy in the Customer Service and Sales departments
- Oversaw all business readiness activities, issues and risks
- Implemented a reporting program to track the benefits of the new system
- Designed several surveys to gauge staff feedback on the effectiveness of the change strategies
- Developed a workshop to train staff and communicate key lessons
- Implemented a new online reporting and transaction system for tfobank.com.au – a major TFO change initiative impacting staff, advisors and customers
- Managed this high impact change on time and with limited resources
Change and L&D Consultant, 2EH FM
2EH is one of Sydney’s largest commercial broadcasters.
- Piloted a comprehensive new content management system on the station website and analysed the ‘As is’ and ‘To be’ processes
- Developed a change strategy and conducted training needs analysis
- Created a learning strategy for the content management software rollout
- Completed role impact analysis in the IT area
- Delivered a smooth implementation of the software to the pilot team
- Developed a training and communication workshop for staff
- Microsoft Word – Advanced
- Excel – Intermediate
- PowerPoint – Intermediate
- Outlook – Intermediate
- ITIL Service Management training (2010)
- Certificate in Executive Coaching – Psychological Coaching and Consulting Association (2008)
- Information Mapping: Developing Procedures, Policies & Documentation – Change Management Institute (2007)
Available upon request.
Need to get your Career ship-shape?
Then a Career Coach is a great place to start.
Kathy Keshemberg has assisted job seekers and career changers successfully achieve their g...
Hayden is the founder of Australia's top rated Resume & Cover Letter writing service, ...
I look forward to working with you. I have been developing, designing and delivering peopl...
WPHjr Résumés provides résumé and cover letter writing services to all levels of job s...