Customer service officer sample job advertisement
This sample customer service officer job advertisement has a sample customer service officer resume and customer service officer sample cover letter specifically written to help you put together a winning job application.
Customer service officer, Ref: 555JA
We are a large pharmaceutical company looking for a customer service officer to join our administration team. This role would be suitable for an experienced customer service officer, preferably someone who has previously worked in a pharmaceutical or medical environment.
As the customer service officer, you will:
- Meet and greet clients and customers
- Respond to internal and external enquiries via email, phone and face-to-face
- Manage customer order entries
- Manage and update client accounts
- Provide customers with quotes and product knowledge
- Update client databases
- Perform general administration tasks
- Support other departments
We are looking for someone who is friendly, hardworking and thrives in a fast-paced environment.
The successful candidate will also have:
- Excellent communication skills
- A warm, approachable manner
- At least two years experience in a customer service position
- Extensive experience using MS office software
- Experience using database management systems
Should this position be of interest please email a current resume to Lionel Miller at email@example.com, or mail to Karp Pharmaceuticals, 100 Green Street, Terrace Hill SA 5666