Electrical engineer sample job advertisement
Electrical Engineer, Minerals/Mining – Ref FGR299
This market leader in energy and minerals has achieved recent sustained growth, nationally and internationally. We are seeking proficient electrical engineers to work on various mining projects.
You will be a hardworking electrical engineer who enjoys both the design and implementation stages of projects. You will take pride in delivering projects on time.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Assisting with the preparation, interpretation and review of calculations, specifications, plans, investigations, surveys, structures, systems and equipment
- Equipment design and development for LV and HV systems
- Reviewing and checking designs, drawings and data by other engineers or by suppliers meeting specifications
As a successful candidate you will have:
- A recognised Electrical Engineering degree
- At least three years experience working as an electrical engineer in a minerals/mining environment
- Knowledge of Australian standards
- Excellent report writing skills
- Extensive experience writing documentation at the different stages of a project
- Communication, organisational and team work skills
- Initiative, focus and commitment
You will work in a supportive and secure environment. There is great career progression available within the company.
To apply or find out more please contact Alana Pham on (08) 0000 0000 or send your CV to [email protected]