Enrolled nurse sample job advertisement
This sample job advertisement for an enrolled nurse has an accompanying enrolled nurse sample resume and enrolled nurse sample cover letter specifically written for the position to help you put together a winning job application.
Wattle Grove Aged Care Facility
Wattle Grove is a premium aged care facility located in the leafy suburb of Wattle Grove. It boasts a wonderful team of dedicated and caring staff who create a safe and friendly environment where residents enjoy maximum independence, comfort and dignity.
We are currently seeking qualified enrolled nurses to join our hard-working team.
- Provide the highest level of patient care possible
- Ensure that quality and practice standards are met at all times
- Perform procedures such as administering medications, wound dressing, taking measurements, cannulation, calibrating equipment, assisting registered nurses and helping patients with hygiene, feeding and other activities
- Use computer-based delivery systems and complete electronic documentation
- Current nursing registration with AHPRA
- A caring, responsible nature and the ability to provide the highest quality of care and customer service
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Outstanding negotiation, conflict resolution and problem-solving skills
- Ability to multi-task, work quickly and efficiently, be organised and thorough, work in a team and follow instructions
- Minimum of 12 months of practical work experience, plus medication endorsement
- Understanding of aged care standards and ACFI documentation
- Current CPR training
- Current national police clearance check
- Ability to speak or understand a second language will be highly regarded
In return, we offer a competitive salary, friendly supportive staff, flexible working hours and a range of part-time and full-time positions.
If you would like to apply for this rewarding role, please send your resume and cover letter to Nancy Hartford, Facility Manager, [email protected], or call (02) 9999 9999 for more information.