Finance manager job advertisement
This sample job advertisement for a finance manager has an accompanying finance manager sample resume and finance manager sample cover letter specifically written for the position to help you put together a winning job application.
Bank & Butler Brokers, a leading global financial services provider, seeks a dynamic and results-oriented finance professional with extensive experience in corporate finance and transaction services.
Reporting to the Financial Director, you will be responsible for the following duties:
- Leading the corporate finance team
- Managing strategic projects and building, developing and maintaining strong working relationships with key stakeholders
- Playing a key role in the budgeting, forecasting and planning process
- Financial modelling, analysis and presentation of findings to senior stakeholders and executive team
- Preparation and review of the monthly business performance report and rolling 12-month forecasts
- Overseeing annual tax processes
- Development and refinement of management accounting and reporting, including metrics/KPIs and enhanced business analysis
- Implementing the business strategy plan
- Completion of statutory financial accounts for Australian group entities
- Ensuring adherence with group policies and procedures
The successful candidate will possess the following characteristics:
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in finance management in a large corporate business
- CA/CPA qualification
- Strong leadership and motivational skills
- Strong analytical, modelling and commercial reporting skills
- Superb verbal and written communication skills
All enquiries and applications should be submitted to Mary Jane Ledger, HR Manager: [email protected]; (02) 9876 5432.