Flying instructor sample job ad
This sample job advertisement for a Flying instructor has an accompanying Flying instructor sample resume and Flying instructor sample cover letter specifically written for the position to help you put together a winning job application.
Flying Instructors required! Immediate Start!
Want a high-flying and exciting career? Champion Planes Australia is looking for qualified flying instructors to join our team.
We are looking for flight instructors to conduct flight training and ground instructions for junior instructors and pilot trainees, while complying with Training Management Plans.
To qualify for this position, you will need to meet the following criteria:
- Hold a current CASA commercial pilot’s licence
- Have a current CASA grade 2 Instructor rating
- Have 1500 hours total plane experience, including 250 hours of instructional experience
- Have a Certificate IV in Training and Assessment or equivalent
- Have two years experience in a supervisory or management role
You will also require excellent communication skills and be able to work autonomously as well as in a team. If you’re interested in working flexible hours and boosting your management career in aviation, then this role is perfect for you.
Please send your resume to Imelda Zions, HR Manager, Champion Planes Australia, [email protected], or mail to Champion Planes Australia, GPO Box 000, Sydney NSW 2000.