General manager job advertisement
Branch Manager –Alkum Transport and Logistics
Do you have extensive experience as a Manager with a transport company?
Are you passionate about getting results and moving the company forward?
Then a career with Australia's fastest growing transport and logistics company could be for you!
As Branch Manager you will profitably manage and develop the NSW branch and its various subdivisions, such as operations, courier transport, general transport, special projects and customer care.
Your responsibilities will include the following.
- Maintain agreed performance levels for all customers
- Visit several key customers, ensure their needs are being met, and develop further business
Financial and reporting:
- Prepare the annual budget for the branch in conjunction with the Finance Manager, National Operations Manager, General Manager and operate the branch within these guidelines
- Monitoring revenues and billing on an ongoing basis
- Run a profitable branch
Staff and resources utilisation:
- Develop staff to their fullest potential
- Run a great organisation where staff are motivated and committed
- Identify and put in place any required training and ensure staff are fully trained and up to date with compliance and other company standards
The company offers a good salary, company car and excellent career prospects within the group. If you have extensive knowledge of the transport industry, a proven track record of company management, great people skills and are results focused, we would like to hear from you.
Please send applications to the Recruitment Manager at Clover.email@example.com.