Insurance claims officer sample resume
This free sample resume for a Insurance claims officer has an accompanying Insurance claims officer sample cover letter and sample job advertisement to help you put together a winning job application.
13 Merchant St
Newfield NSW 2222
0000 000 000
(02) 6666 8888
I am a thorough and motivated professional with a strong desire to progress in the insurance industry. My background in customer service and my end-to-end claims experience have endowed me with excellent written and verbal communication skills, and a passion for helping people and businesses solve their risk problems.
Thriving in a fast-paced environment, I am a strong negotiator and a solid team player with an analytical approach. Above all, I am looking for a stimulating position in an energetic and supportive team where I can continue to develop my experience in claims management, and progress within the organisation to a management role.
Twinstar is a leading Australian motor vehicle insurer, offering a wide range of motor vehicle insurance and risk management products and services.
- Manage, prepare and assess claims
- Ensure claims are settled in accordance with policy and company guidelines
- Promptly advise clients of decisions regarding claims
- Deny claims where applicable
- Liaise with repairers or suppliers when needed
- Apply creative problem-solving to selected claims, while adhering to policy definitions and regulations
- Develop and maintain relationships with range of stakeholders
- Handle claims electronically on in-house data management system
- Thorough documentation and general office administration
- Consistently exceeded monthly claims processing KPIs by at least 20% since starting in 2009
- Successfully processed hundreds of claims, including approving and processing claims payments
GIP is a household name in insurance, dealing with a wide range of general, health and life risk products.
- Provided support to customers regarding progress of claims, policy content and customer’s responsibilities
- Upsold policies
- Resolved queries and complaints in a professional and swift manner
- Coordinated underwriters, loss adjustors and claims officers to attend to claim
- Met daily and monthly KPIs
- Learned new database and risk products quickly
- Met KPIs in a time pressured environment
- Successfully bolstered company profits through upselling while maintaining customer satisfaction
- Handled inbound customer enquiries
- Suggested specific solutions to customer insurance problems
- Successfully handled customer complaints in an empathetic and professional manner
- Met and regularly exceeded daily KPIs
- Exercised exceptional listening skills
My interests include yoga, cycling, and hiking.
Japanese – fluent speech, intermediate written.
|Reggie Conway - Claims Administrator|
Phone:(02) 9999 0000
|Ken Tucky - Customer Care Manager|
Phone:(02) 6666 6666
Need to get your Career ship-shape?
Then a Career Coach is a great place to start.
Greg Faherty is a Certified Professional Resume Writer (CPRW) and the owner of two success...
Professional Resumes | Cover Letters | Selection Criteria | Virtual Assistance | Secretari...
Hayden is the founder of Australia's top rated Resume & Cover Letter writing service, ...
Interview Winning Professional Resumes | Cover Letters | Selection Criteria | Government A...