IT analyst job advertisement
This sample job advertisement for a IT analyst has an accompanying IT analyst sample resume and IT analyst sample cover letter specifically written for the position to help you put together a winning job application.
Phuture Transport Solutions
Ref: REF: 999Q
Phuture Transport Solutions is an up-and-coming logistics company going through an exciting period of growth, and currently has a fantastic opportunity for a qualified and experienced IT Analyst with .Net and SQL skills to join a strong team and nurture our online business operations.
You will be working with a wide range of technologies including web-based applications, web services, and content management systems.
You will have excellent communication and time management skills, be self-motivated, have excellent attention to detail, and be able to think outside the box.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Work on several assignments, performing support and analysis roles across a large range of development and existing project activities.
- Uphold existing systems plus create, evaluate and implement enhancements according to requirements.
- Train users to understand and record data according to system requirements.
- Review and deliver estimates for development and project work.
- Design, code, test, modify and install programs for a variety of applications.
- Complete analysis of systems, including diagnosis and fault correction.
- Recognise and devise process improvement opportunities.
- Advise management on strategic direction for IT team.
- Be involved in all stages of software development lifecycle.
- Provide troubleshooting and bug fixes.
You will need:
- A bachelor degree in IT
- 2-3 years experience in development of client/server and web-based applications
- Strong SQL language skills
- Experience working in a customer-driven IT role where you work with the business to establish and understand requirements, and deliver effective outcomes
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with a demonstrated problem-solving ability
Our fast-paced and supportive environment will offer you lots of benefits, including a competitive salary, a friendly team, flexible working arrangements, and many opportunities for training and fast-tracked development. This is a challenging role that will deliver great rewards to the right applicant.
If you think you have what it takes, please send your resume to Terry Wu, HR Director, Phuture Transport Solutions, [email protected] or phone on (09) 9999 0000.