IT support officer sample job advertisement
IT Support Officer
GoGo Mobile is a national car rental company that offers a range of convenient leasing options for short-term, business and travel purposes.
We are currently seeking an experienced IT Support Officer to join our South Australian office. You will be responsible for the general IT support of our 76 employees statewide, providing assistance via phone and email.
- Basic maintenance of servers
- Working closely with the Systems Administrator on server and networking projects and issues
- Assisting in integrating and implementing a range of technical updates
- Installing new IT equipment and software
- Troubleshooting level 1 and 2 issues
- Providing face-to-face and remote IT support
You will need:
- A minimum of 2 years working in a help support role for levels 1-3
- Strong knowledge of both Mac and PC
- Experience supporting Windows environments and Active Directory, router and switch administration, installation and configuration of software and hardware
- Proven ability to problem-solve
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to prioritise and manage workload
If this sounds like you, please send your resume to George Hape, HR Director, GoGo Mobile, [email protected].