Librarian job advertisement
Are you looking to be part of an innovative and dynamic library team?
The Radaven branch of our R&R Libraries is looking for a dedicated and customer-focused individual for the permanent part-time position of library services officer.
This position has a particular emphasis on customer service and will include:
- Rostered circulation desk duties and assisting customers with self-serve technology
- Connecting customers with library, council and community resources and services
- Use of automated information systems, databases and other technology for a range of processing and service tasks
- Use of the AMLIB Library Management System
- Maintain collections using established procedures and systems
- The ability to provide direct services to on-site and off-site clients and library staff
- Assist with other library activities and promotion
Applicants must have relevant customer service experience, although a library qualification is not required. They will have a good general knowledge with an interest in reading and current affairs.
The position is based on a 20-hour week with regular weekend shifts and can be expected to work at all branches.
All successful applicants will be required to undergo a National Police Record Check and a Working with Children Check.
For a full copy of the position description, and to apply online, click here.