Linux systems administrator - Lotus Notes resume
This free sample resume for a Linux systems administrator – Lotus Notes has an accompanying sample Linux systems administrator – Lotus Notes cover letter and sample Linux systems administrator – Lotus Notes job advertisement to help you put together a winning job application.
45 Channel Drive
The Grove WA 8000
Mobile: 0900 111 222
Analytical, resourceful and problem-solving technical business analyst and IT professional with extensive experience in providing systems administration. Hard-working, quick and efficient, a team player with excellent communication skills, and eager to take on new challenges.
Core Skills and Abilities
High level of expertise with Lotus Notes, hardware and software products, providing end-to-end technical solutions, troubleshooting, database management and migration, financial planning software/applications, networks and servers, testing/evaluation techniques, and adhering to legislative and internal standards and procedures.
Strategic thinker experienced in developing business plans, proposals and solutions, and continually looking for ways to improve efficiency, methodologies and standards.
Experience implementing major software/IT projects. Have managed client networks, servers, databases and database migration, software configuration, rollouts and upgrades.
Excellent communication skills with customer service focus
Communication and interpersonal skills demonstrated through effective customer service and relationship management. Able to communicate effectively in a business and technical environment, act as a coach/mentor to junior technicians, and receive consistently positive feedback from clients.
ABC Technologies is a leading Australian banking, investment and insurance organisation.
- Provide second level support and technical SME advice and solutions relating to changes or upgrades to the Lotus Notes client software or applications
- Recommend implementation improvements to methodologies, standards and guidelines
- Build on technical specialist services expertise (programming, software product knowledge, database management, network management and systems security)
- Contribute to the development of proposals and technical evaluations of products, tools, techniques and methods to meet business needs
- Adapt generic hardware and software to new developmental and operating requirements
- Conduct research, investigations and feasibility studies into technical issues
- Ensure compliance with external legislation, bank standards and internal operating policies and procedures
- Nominated for the TechTalk Excellence Awards
- Successfully initiated and oversaw overhaul of back-up systems and procedures, which was then rolled out nation-wide
Wham Technical Services
IT firm responsible for mail delivery and hosting of websites and content.
- Provided end-to-end support relating to changes or upgrades to the Lotus Notes Server software
- Helped design, implement and support server system solutions, recommended implementation improvements and adapted software to new requirements
- Provided coaching and guidance to junior technicians
- Contributed to the development of proposals and technical evaluations
- Ensured compliance with external legislation and internal operating policies/procedures
- Received consistently positive feedback from clients and management
- Helped to streamline the process involved in managing the team knowledge database
- Played a significant role in the upgrade project to Lotus Notes R7.0.3 Client
Lazer ICT Inc
- Database migration: created and tested functional designs, generated reports for management, liaised with colleagues and clients, managed performance, developed an archive, exported data into Excel reports and provided user support
- Second line Lotus Notes support: provided support with Lotus Notes to internal clients, supported Service Desk employees and provided solutions to knowledge base issues
- Achieved all set targets for changes in the production network
- Grew in the position as an analyst, increasing my expertise and level of responsibility
- Provided excellent customer service and received consistently positive feedback
|MS Windows XP/Vista & MAC OS||Easy Administrator||MS Exchange|
|MS Designer/Visio||Remote Desktop||SAP|
|VPN & Ipass, Wireless & routers, LAN/WAN, TCPIP||Active Directory||Sametime Server|
|ITIL||Share Point Administration|
Available upon request