Magazine work experience sample resume
10 Drury Lane
Georgetown NSW 2970
0410 000 000
(02) 9111 2222
I am a hard-working, enthusiastic high school student seeking to gain first-hand work experience in the world of magazine publishing.
- Train new crew members in all tasks and procedures
- Ensure that all procedures and standards are adhered to
- Conduct regular workshops on food safety and hygiene
- Ensure the highest standard of customer service and satisfaction
- Work at the front counter, greeting and serving customers
- Help maintain hygiene standards in all areas of the restaurant
- Employee of the Year 2010
|Microsoft Word||Intermediate||4 years|
Writer, Georgetown High Chronicle – report on student news and write student/staff profiles as well as short stories
Sydney Morning Herald Young Writer of the Year Competition, 2010 – Certificate of Distinction
Netball team captain
Reading – Melina Marchetta is my favourite author
Sport – I love almost all sport, especially netball and swimming
| Shelly Harper - Restaurant Manager|
Phone:(02) 9123 0000
| Fiona Appleby - English teacher|
Georgetown High School
Phone:(02) 9777 1111
Need to get your Career ship-shape?
Then a Career Coach is a great place to start.
More than just resume support. If you are changing careers, looking for a new opportunity ...
Greg Faherty is a Certified Professional Resume Writer (CPRW) and the owner of two success...
Hayden is the founder of Australia's top rated Resume & Cover Letter writing service, ...
12 years of experience in writing resumes and cover letters that get read and get intervie...