Operations manager sample job advertisement
This sample job advertisement for an operations manager has an accompanying operations manager sample resume and operations manager sample cover letter specifically written for the position to help you put together a winning job application.
Based in Tamworth, Ag Futures is a nationally renowned company specialising in manufacturing quality agricultural products.
Due to business growth there is an immediate requirement for an experienced Operations Manager to join our business.
You will direct day-to-day manufacturing and warehousing activities, requiring strong leadership skills and the ability to develop and implement successful management strategies.
- Oversee cost-effective manufacturing operations for a range of irrigation and agricultural hardware products
- Manage the consistent output of a team of 40 factory employees on a daily basis
- Deliver to productivity targets within allocated budgets
- Liaise with suppliers, stakeholders, senior management and contractors
- Distribute responsibilities across departments, building efficiencies and utilising available manpower to improve results
- Conduct workforce training and development
- Supervise a range of skilled and unskilled workers
- Ensure quality controls and equipment maintenance programs are enforced
- Develop, implement and enforce company OH&S standards in line with relevant legislation
- Monitor and report on KPIs
- Improve business processes
You will need:
- Tertiary qualifications in management
- At least 5 years’ experience in mid-sized manufacturing management
- Proven leadership skills
- Experience in negotiation and building relationships with suppliers
- Computer skills and reporting experience
- Motivation to drive continuous improvement processes and ensure that capacity is maximised
- Ability to manage a dynamic and changing workforce, as well as being able to work extremely well under pressure
- Dedication to the details, from budget management to locating inefficiencies
- A demonstrated commitment to OH&S compliance
If you think you have what it takes, please send a resume and cover letter to Bob Goodfellow, Regional Manager, Ag Futures: email@example.com.