Parks and gardens labourer sample job advertisement
This sample job advertisement for a parks and gardens labourer has an accompanying parks and gardens labourer sample resume and parks and gardens labourer sample cover letter specifically written for the position to help you put together a winning job application.
Parks and Gardens Labourer
APPLY IMMEDIATELY, START TOMORROW
The City of Doontown, extending from Adelaide’s CBD to the city’s leafy southern suburbs, is known for its lush and tranquil parks and gardens.
Council is currently seeking a labourer to join its Parks team to undertake a range of horticultural activities for the upkeep and presentation of Doontown’s parks and gardens.
- Undertake turf and garden maintenance and landscape construction activities including mowing, brushcutting, mulching, weeding and irrigation
- Operate landscape maintenance equipment
- Perform general maintenance of all machinery and equipment
- Deliver a high standard of work on all jobs
- Contribute to cleaning and presentation of depot on a regular basis
- Skills in various gardening tools and equipment, including mowers and brushcutters
- To be physically fit
- Solid work ethic
- Good teamwork skills
- Own transport
- Current White card
- Professional presentation
- Steel capped boots
All applicants must be able to pass a pre-employment medical examination.
Generous super, free car parking and professional development opportunities await the successful applicant.
If this sounds like you, send your resume and a cover letter to Sandy Soil, Parks and Gardens Administrator, City of Doontown: email@example.com.