Parks and gardens labourer sample resume
This free sample resume for a parks and gardens labourer has an accompanying sample parks and gardens labourer cover letter and sample parks and gardens labourer job advertisement to help you put together a winning job application.
67 Zinc St
Smokeville WA 7454
T: (07) 4567 9876
M: 0424 062 252
I am a professional and hard-working labourer with a background in gardens and landscaping. Proficient in the use of a wide range of hand and mechanical tools, I enjoy working outside and helping transform outdoor spaces. Professionally presented with a solid work ethic and a good head for safety, I seek a full-time role in parks and gardens maintenance, where I can effectively utilise and build on my existing skills.
Labourer, Solid Build
Solid Build is a building and construction company based in the city’s north.
- Assist carpenters with framing, and installing doors and windows
- Collect building supplies
- Prime weatherboards and lining boards
- Clear site of unwanted organic and non-organic material
- Perform manual earthmoving
- Perform regular waste disposal runs
- Maintain cleanliness and order on site
- Perform other general labouring duties
- Developed skills in a range of power tools
- Had a zero injury rate for entire employment period
Performed regular gardening duties for four local properties.
- Mowing, brushcutting and mulching
- Planting native and non-native species
- Raking and garden waste removal
- Watering, fertilising and composting
- Weed identification and removal
- Leaf blowing/vac
- Manual earthmoving
- Shrub pruning and small scale arbour removal with chainsaw
- Developed skills in operating, maintaining and troubleshooting two and four stroke engines, as well as in using a wide variety of hand garden tools
- Developed core gardening skills such as pruning and planting
- Developed garden planning skills
Driver’s licence class C
I enjoy AFL, fishing and volleyball.
| Bob Plumber |
T: (07) 2733 6621
| Minnie Freckles |
T: (07) 3479 0243