Personal assistant job advertisement
Personal Assistant Job ref. 486
Sharpfields Insurance, one of the nation’s leading companies in the sector, is seeking a dynamic PA for the president of its Brisbane office.
An experienced PA, you will ensure that the president has excellent administrative support, enabling him to focus on business development and high-level management issues. You will be an excellent organiser and communicator with a proactive and friendly attitude. You will have the multi-tasking ability and flexibility to work in this dynamic and ever-evolving environment, and will work well under pressure to meet tight deadlines.
- Organising of meetings
- Time/diary management
- Organising correspondence and following up on pending matters with limited direction
- Responding to urgent requests
- Organising and preparing documents, preparation of meeting and board papers
- Co-ordinating and booking travel arrangements
- Assisting with organising events
Experience and qualifications required:
- At least 3 years experience as a PA
- Exceptional computer literacy
- Highly developed organisational skills
- Maturity to handle a range of situations
- A meticulous and thorough nature
- An ability to work to tight deadlines
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Loyalty and a high level of confidentiality
Sharpfields is an equal opportunity employer and was nominated for best workplace by Business Magazine in 2008 and 2007.
If you meet our essential criteria and are looking for a role in a productive team where you can make a real difference, please submit your application to HR Manager Melissa Duncan: email@example.com