Pharmaceutical salesperson sample job advertisement
Pharmaceutical Sales Representative
Our client is dedicated to improving the quality of life for people across the world.
- Autonomous role
- North Melbourne territory
- Achievable bonus up to 50% of salary
- Immediate start
- Extra 12 rostered days off per year
- Company car or car allowance
An exciting opportunity is available for a motivated individual seeking to develop their sales career within a multinational organisation representing a premium brand for alternative and prescription drugs who have cornered the market.
Initially working as a sales representative, you will be rewarded for your proactive approach and initiative with an opportunity to develop into a senior sales or area manager.
- End-to-end coordination of customer production orders
- Customer quotations
- Area management
- Build and maintain relationships with new and existing customers
- Maintenance of key accounts
- Strong attention to detail
- 1–2 years in similar role
- Strong technical and analytical mind
- Ability to interpret technical information
- Self motivated with excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Medical field background (lab/pharmaceuticals/nursing etc.)
- Full driver's licence
- Ability to work in a team or autonomously
If this sounds like you, please send your resume and cover letter, quoting Ref SR852, to email@example.com.