Police officer cover letter
44 Smith St
Local QLD 2600
T: (00) 1234 678
M: 0400 000 111
West Goolagong Police
Locked Bag 4321
West Goolagong QLD 1234
Dear Ms Stevens,
Re: Police Officer position, West Goolagong Police Force
I would like to apply for the full-time Police Officer position with the West Goolagong Police Force as advertised in The West Goolagong Courier on 28 October 2008.
I graduated from the University of Queensland with a Bachelor of Police Studies in 2005 with a major in Welfare and Justice studies with Distinction.
As a police officer with the East Witwick Police Force for the past two years, I have gained a thorough understanding of the role of policing in the community and the importance of upholding integrity and the law as a police officer. I have an excellent level of fitness, no prior convictions and am honest and hard working.
Previous to my studies in law enforcement, I worked extensively in Human Resources with a bank.
My excellent communications skills and thorough, detail-oriented style would be an asset to the force and I would like the opportunity to be interviewed for a position with the West Goolagong Police Force.
I have enclosed my resume and academic transcript. Thank you for considering my application.
Popular Course Searches
- bachelor of criminology and criminal justice program
- criminology courses vic
- diploma in criminology distance learning
- master criminal law melbourne
- masters in criminology australia
- masters of criminology
- requirements to study criminology
- studying criminology in australia
- studying criminology online
- gov funded criminology courses melbourne
- a criminal justice degree
- a degree in criminal justice
- youth justice course online
- crime analysis and investigation course online
- criminology courses adelaide