Sample police officer job advertisement
West Goolagong Police Officer
Queensland Police Force
- A job that makes a difference to your community
- Attractive salary
Successful applicants will be trained by the Queensland Police Force to help keep the community crime and violence free. You will be dedicated to protecting the safety of the people and keeping law and order in the community.
- have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- have a high level of physical fitness
- be willing to relocate
- have completed Year 10 or equivalent
- be at least 19 years old
- be an Australian citizen or permanent resident.
Experience in the field is desirable but not mandatory.
Please complete the application form at our website, www.example.com.au. You will be required to upload your resume and cover letter.
West Goolagong Police
Locked Bag 4321
West Goolagong QLD 1234
Phone: 1800 000 000
Fax: 02 0000 0000