Publishing assistant sample resume
This free sample resume for a publishing assistant has an accompanying sample publishing assistant cover letter and sample publishing assistant job advertisement to help you put together a winning job application.
62 Content Blvd
Frontside VIC 3084
T: (03) 9999 0000
M: 0400 000 000
E: [email protected]
I am a Bachelor of Arts graduate with a professional qualification in editing and proofreading. I have exceptional writing and research skills, an excellent eye for detail, and am comfortable working to tight deadlines. Professional and goal-driven, I am seeking a role with an enthusiastic team where I can utilise and build on my publishing skills.
Certificate in Professional Editing & Proofreading
Bachelor of Arts
University of Victoria
Administrative Assistant, University of Victoria
- Provide high quality, accurate and efficient administrative support
- Input data and update records/university database
- Ensure that enquiries and information are directed to appropriate staff members/departments
- Liaise with students and handle student enquiries
- Demonstrate a high level of professionalism and discretion in all communications
- Work collaboratively in a close team environment
- Upon graduation, was offered a permanent full-time role
Blogger, This Skating Life
- Write fortnightly posts for This Skating Life, a forum for skateboarding enthusiasts to discuss skateboarding and related issues; I am one of the regular contributors
- Have developed my writing skills while writing on a topic I love
- My blog posts have been amongst the most popular on the site, generating enthusiastic commentary from a dedicated readership
Subeditor, Uni Life
- Acted as subeditor for Uni Life, a student-run on-campus publication for University of Victoria students
- Helped to develop story ideas and contributed to layout/design
- Performed a range of general administrative duties
- Developed editing skills and gained insight into the publication production process
- Wrote several articles for the publication
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Adobe InDesign, Photoshop
I enjoy travel, snowboarding, skating, photography and reading/writing.
Available on request.
Need to get your Career ship-shape?
Then a Career Coach is a great place to start.
Greg Faherty is a Certified Professional Resume Writer (CPRW) and the owner of two success...
12 years of experience in writing resumes and cover letters that get read and get intervie...
Interview Winning Professional Resumes | Cover Letters | Selection Criteria | Government A...