Resort manager sample job advertisement
This sample job advertisement for a resort manager has an accompanying resort manager sample resume and resort manager sample cover letter specifically written for the position to help you put together a winning job application.
Bayside is a world famous seaside resort on the stunningly rugged south coast of Western Australia.
Boasting a large 20-hectare property with 50 hotel rooms and self-contained chalets, a restaurant, three bars and conference room, Bayside has been a mecca for local and international tourists since 1973 – a place where guests come to experience unparalleled service and comfort.
Bayside is currently seeking an experienced manager to oversee the daily operations of the resort and ensure all guests fulfil their holiday dreams.
Everything is better at Bayside.
- Encourage high levels of guest interaction
- Apply a hands-on management style to uphold quality standards and ensure staff productivity
- Develop and modify resort policies, programs and procedures
- Perform revenue forecasting and budget control for various departments
- Supervise the administration of stock requirements
- Take an active role in the selection, training and supervision of personnel
- Oversee the organisation of food and beverage services to meet client requirements
- Market facilities and services
- Ensure compliance with liquor laws and WHS regulations
- Maintain presentation standard of rooms and chalets
- Respond to enquiries and requests
- Manage complaints swiftly and professionally
- Minimum two years’ experience in a managerial role in the hospitality industry
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite and experience with booking systems
- Capacity to build strong, positive professional relationships with clients, staff and suppliers
- Financial and business acumen
- Strong attention to detail with good time management and the ability to multitask
- Professional presentation
- Strong communication and negotiation skills
- Solid leadership and organisational skills
- Awareness of WHS requirements
- Capacity to hold a liquor licence
In return for your skills you’ll be offered an exceptional salary package, on-site free accommodation, and the opportunity to work for a renowned resort.
Please send your resume and cover letter to Rumi Corviss, HR Manager, Ritz Resorts Ltd: [email protected].
Need to get your Career ship-shape?
Then a Career Coach is a great place to start.
Hayden is the founder of Australia's top rated Resume & Cover Letter writing service, ...
Interview Winning Professional Resumes | Cover Letters | Selection Criteria | Government A...
WPHjr Résumés provides résumé and cover letter writing services to all levels of job s...