Retail travel consultant sample job advertisement
Lead Retail Travel Consultant – Brilliant Holidays (REF 2221)
- Earn excellent incentives in addition to a high base wage
- Fantastic office environment
- Friendly team
- Great travel opportunities
Are you a proficient travel consultant who can tick all the boxes? Looking to join an innovative travel company that gives its clients unforgettable holidays to worldwide destinations? Based in Perth CBD, Brilliant Holidays seek a dedicated lead travel consultant who wants to share in their vision and who is committed to providing exceptional service to their clients.
You should be proficient in Galileo and CrossCheck Travel and have industry experience as a retail travel consultant. Some experience managing staff will also be welcomed.
In this role, you will:
- manage client files and itineraries from the outset through to completion, including issuing travel documentation
- work directly with agents to create seamless itineraries
- be available, as required, to attend training and development programs
- manage a small team of travel consultants.
To be successful in this role, you must:
- be customer focused and an effective communicator
- be a team player who is goal oriented
- demonstrate leadership qualities
- be self motivated and organised
- have a strong work ethic
- demonstrate high attention to detail
- have previous travel consulting and personal travel experience.
If this sounds like you, send your resume and cover letter to Patricia today.
For a confidential discussion, please contact Patricia Patience on (08) 9278 5100 or firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting REF 2221.