Sample human resources job advertisement
Australian Media Organisation
The Australian Media Organisation (AMO) is a statutory body within the federal government. AMO is responsible for the regulation of television and radio broadcasts. We are looking for an experienced and energetic individual to join our HR department.
The HR Officer will have at least four years experience in basic HR services including staff recruitment, payroll, compensation management and a good understanding of the Australian Public Service (APS) values, OH&S acts and conditions of service.
The person we seek must show excellent communication and organisational skills. You must be able to multi-task and enjoy maintaining good relationships with employees. A committed demeanor to constantly making improvements to all HR projects is highly desirable.
If you possess the above-mentioned qualities, please complete the selection criteria at the website www.example.gov.au and return with your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the reference no. 123.
Applications close on Friday 20 November 2008.
For further information, contact:
HR Head of Department
Telephone: (03) 2345 6789
Popular Course Searches
- human resources courses act
- human resources courses australia
- certificate 1v in training and assessment melbourne
- certificate 4 in human resources
- certificate iv in human resources examples
- certificate iv in human resources qld
- distance learning diploma in hr courses
- distance learning in certificate iv in training and assessment melbourne
- employment services certificate melbourne
- human resources courses vic
- graduate diploma in hr online brisbane
- hr part time study courses sydney
- human resource courses remote
- human resources degree graduate
- masters of employee and industrial relations