Sample office manager job advertisement
Take responsibility for the smooth running of our small, dynamic CBD office where your professionalism, initiative and office skills will be welcomed. You will have plenty of room to be creative and management is always open to new ideas.
Your full-time role will include providing a full range of office management duties including:
- day-to-day running of the office
- provision of administrative support to the Director
- staff management
- accounts management
- production of reports and educational packages
- some marketing duties
- other adhoc duties as requested.
You will have the flexibility to implement new procedures and systems to improve the smooth running of the office.
This is an autonomous role and you need to be comfortable being independent and making decisions. This position will suit you if you have good interpersonal and presentation skills, and office management experience. You need to be self-directed and have organisational and problem-solving skills.
Applicants must have:
- experience with QuickBooks or similar accounting packages and be proficient in processing pays, superannuation and preparing the BAS
- extensive experience with Microsoft Office Suite of products including advanced Microsoft Word and Excel skills
- knowledge of Lotus Notes and Desktop Publishing
- experience using database management systems
- excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
- a positive disposition.
Applications outlining qualifications and demonstrating how your experience and skills match the job requirements are due by 12 December 2008.
Please submit your resume and cover letter by email:
Amira Nawzad, Recruitment Coordinator, firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information, call Amira on 0400 000 000 between 9 and 5 Monday to Friday.