SEM manager sample job advertisement
This sample job advertisement for an SEM manager has an accompanying SEM manager sample resume and SEM manager sample cover letter specifically written for the position to help you put together a winning job application.
As one of Australia's most beloved clothing brands, Phusspot is committed to delivering high quality, stylish products to our online customers.
Phusspot’s online marketing team is responsible for the development and growth of its brand and business through an integrated, quantifiable and cutting edge communications and marketing strategy.
Working closely with the marketing team and reporting to the Online Marketing Manager, the SEM Manager will drive the strategy, implementation and measurement of SEM marketing activities.
Your capacity to develop innovative and creative ways of driving traffic to the Phusspot website through strong best-practice campaigns will be the key to success in this position.
- Conceptualise, plan, develop and execute quality SEM campaigns
- Work with the marketing team to identify digital/online objectives and create strategies to meet them
- Recognise and develop opportunities for the effective capture of user data and customer information
- Analyse, interpret and present analytics and user data to stakeholders alongside strong strategic recommendations
- Conduct competitor research
- Review and report on SEO and SEM market developments on an ongoing basis
- Monitor the performance and visibility of the website and online ad campaigns
You will need:
- Tertiary-level qualification in business or marketing
- Over 2 years’ SEM/SMM experience within a retail business
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organisational skills
- A results-driven approach with the drive to continually self-assess strategies
- Awareness of and experience in the latest digital marketing practices and trends, white hat SEO techniques and competitor activities
- Good understanding of Google Adwords, Google Analytics, Excel, online tracking, bid management software and database management techniques
- An understanding of HTML and Dreamweaver would also be an advantage, as would experience working with big brands
If you fit the bill, please send your resume and cover letter to May Becker, Marketing Manager, Phusspot.com.au: [email protected].
Need to get your Career ship-shape?
Then a Career Coach is a great place to start.
Greg Faherty is a Certified Professional Resume Writer (CPRW) and the owner of two success...
Kathy Keshemberg has assisted job seekers and career changers successfully achieve their g...
Hayden is the founder of Australia's top rated Resume & Cover Letter writing service, ...
Experienced HR and Recruitment Consultant and founder of resuME Group. The resuME Group...
Interview Winning Professional Resumes | Cover Letters | Selection Criteria | Government A...
WPHjr Résumés provides résumé and cover letter writing services to all levels of job s...
Jane is the founder of Fast 'n' Efficient Resumes one of Australia's highly rated Professi...
Coach102 is managed by Dr. Muhammad Talha. A Ph.D., MBA and Certified Professional Resume ...