SEM manager sample job advertisement
This sample job advertisement for an SEM manager has an accompanying SEM manager sample resume and SEM manager sample cover letter specifically written for the position to help you put together a winning job application.
As one of Australia's most beloved clothing brands, Phusspot is committed to delivering high quality, stylish products to our online customers.
Phusspot’s online marketing team is responsible for the development and growth of its brand and business through an integrated, quantifiable and cutting edge communications and marketing strategy.
Working closely with the marketing team and reporting to the Online Marketing Manager, the SEM Manager will drive the strategy, implementation and measurement of SEM marketing activities.
Your capacity to develop innovative and creative ways of driving traffic to the Phusspot website through strong best-practice campaigns will be the key to success in this position.
- Conceptualise, plan, develop and execute quality SEM campaigns
- Work with the marketing team to identify digital/online objectives and create strategies to meet them
- Recognise and develop opportunities for the effective capture of user data and customer information
- Analyse, interpret and present analytics and user data to stakeholders alongside strong strategic recommendations
- Conduct competitor research
- Review and report on SEO and SEM market developments on an ongoing basis
- Monitor the performance and visibility of the website and online ad campaigns
You will need:
- Tertiary-level qualification in business or marketing
- Over 2 years’ SEM/SMM experience within a retail business
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organisational skills
- A results-driven approach with the drive to continually self-assess strategies
- Awareness of and experience in the latest digital marketing practices and trends, white hat SEO techniques and competitor activities
- Good understanding of Google Adwords, Google Analytics, Excel, online tracking, bid management software and database management techniques
- An understanding of HTML and Dreamweaver would also be an advantage, as would experience working with big brands
If you fit the bill, please send your resume and cover letter to May Becker, Marketing Manager, Phusspot.com.au: firstname.lastname@example.org.