Senior registered nurse sample job advertisement
This sample job advertisement for a senior registered nurse has an accompanying senior registered nurse sample resume and senior registered nurse sample cover letter specifically written for the position to help you put together a winning job application.
Senior Registered Nurse
Healthnet is a unique regional healthcare agency with five centres throughout Western NSW.
We are seeking a number of dynamic Senior Registered Nurses to work in the emergency and coronary care units in a medium-size rural healthcare facility in Bourken Hill.
What you need:
- Current AHPRA nursing registration
- Ability to deliver high quality care in a high pressure environment
- Minimum 2-3 years CCU and/or emergency experience
- Strong clinical skills
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Staff supervision, education and rostering experience
- Ability to lead and build positive team morale
- Professional and diligent, with a can-do attitude
- Working With Children Check or willing to obtain
- Criminal History Check or willing to obtain
This placement offers the successful applicants an opportunity to diversify their skills and challenge themselves in a busy but supportive environment.
All applications or enquiries should be sent to Harry Newitt, Nurse Unit Manager, Healthnet: [email protected].
Need to get your Career ship-shape?
Then a Career Coach is a great place to start.
Greg Faherty is a Certified Professional Resume Writer (CPRW) and the owner of two success...
Kathy Keshemberg has assisted job seekers and career changers successfully achieve their g...
Hayden is the founder of Australia's top rated Resume & Cover Letter writing service, ...