Senior registered nurse sample job advertisement
This sample job advertisement for a senior registered nurse has an accompanying senior registered nurse sample resume and senior registered nurse sample cover letter specifically written for the position to help you put together a winning job application.
Senior Registered Nurse
Healthnet is a unique regional healthcare agency with five centres throughout Western NSW.
We are seeking a number of dynamic Senior Registered Nurses to work in the emergency and coronary care units in a medium-size rural healthcare facility in Bourken Hill.
What you need:
- Current AHPRA nursing registration
- Ability to deliver high quality care in a high pressure environment
- Minimum 2-3 years CCU and/or emergency experience
- Strong clinical skills
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Staff supervision, education and rostering experience
- Ability to lead and build positive team morale
- Professional and diligent, with a can-do attitude
- Working With Children Check or willing to obtain
- Criminal History Check or willing to obtain
This placement offers the successful applicants an opportunity to diversify their skills and challenge themselves in a busy but supportive environment.
All applications or enquiries should be sent to Harry Newitt, Nurse Unit Manager, Healthnet: firstname.lastname@example.org.