Solutions architect sample resume
8 Several St
Melbourne VIC 3000 0400 111 000
(03) 9333 0000
Solutions architect adept at designing and implementing effective technical business solutions. Advanced levels of technical knowledge combined with sound business vision and project management skills. Exceptional problem-solving and written and verbal communication skills, with broad understanding of UML, databases, EAI and related applications. Enjoy leading teams to deliver end-to-end solutions to customers.
- Take lead architecture role in dealing with clients, program managers and IT team
- Translate business requirements into detailed architectures and designs
- Document all technical requirements and design technical solutions utilising enterprise architecture standards including documenting all solution components and configurations
- Develop solution cost structure by identifying all cost points including labour, software and hardware
- Implement architectural designs while building solid relationships with stakeholders at all levels
- Work with functional analysts, developers and development managers to ensure that all solutions are deployed within agreed timelines and supported after delivery
- Identify where exceptions to the enterprise architecture standards are required
- Mentor junior developers
- Successfully oversaw the strategic direction of business IT architecture solutions for over 20 clients since 2007, with a budget of up to $3m.
- Substantially developed project management practices and communication between software development teams, leading to smoother and more efficient implementation and better utilisation of time and budgets
- Led team of developers in the delivery of technical systems and components
- Ensured on-time, quality release of systems and components
- Provided technical direction to development teams
- Provided IP management leadership and oversight of the software development process
- Oversaw design of applications from functional and technical specifications
- Recommended and assisted with development of standards and project frameworks and provided guidance to vendors
- Worked with Solutions Architect to ensure smooth translation of requirements into applications
- Worked closely with business stakeholders to determine product prototypes
- Developed and delivered efficient and cost-effective technical solutions to meet customer business requirements
- Managed and evaluated system enhancements and resolved system issues
- Provided business analysis support and technical support and guidance to customers
- Provided quotes for estimated development time and costs for clients
- Liaised with line management on business developments
- Performed database programming with relational databases
- Maintained software on Windows server platforms
|Databases||IBM Websphere Application Server||Advanced||10|
|Databases||DB2, DB2 UDB||Advanced||10|
My interests include tae kwon do, tennis and badminton
|Abbie Normal - Technical Solutions Director|
Phone:(03) 9999 8888
Oliver Viscous - Solutions Architect
Need to get your Career ship-shape?
Then a Career Coach is a great place to start.
I look forward to working with you. I have been developing, designing and delivering peopl...
Greg Faherty is a Certified Professional Resume Writer (CPRW) and the owner of two success...
Hello! My name is Skylar and I am a career coach and certified resume writer. Let’s talk...