Systems analyst sample job advertisement
This sample job advertisement for a systems analyst has an accompanying systems analyst sample resume and systems analyst sample cover letter specifically written for the position to help you put together a winning job application.
HQC Financial is a market leader in providing innovative financial product platforms. The Enterprise Services division is looking for an experienced problem-solver with a high level of technical knowledge to work on a range of business banking applications.
In this systems analyst role you will become part of a large team working to meet the needs of both internal departments and external clients.
- Analysing operations and interpreting the associated system requirements for a range of online banking initiatives
- Designing efficient and effective financial and client management systems from the ground up
- Writing technical specifications and liaising with IT staff and providers
- Budgeting and analysing phases of systems implementation for internal initiatives and external clients
- Working with software designers to understand product application and potential limitations, including system testing
You will need:
- An IT degree and up-to-date knowledge of operating systems
- Demonstrated knowledge of financial products
- At least three years’ experience working in systems analysis, preferably in the financial services sector
- Experience in designing IT-led operational solutions utilising a range of computer systems
- Strong communications skills including experience in writing business requirements, user cases and flow charts
- Capable of working autonomously and as part of a team
- Ability to problem-solve and conduct robust testing throughout system deployment
- Good organisational skills and attention to detail
This role represents a great opportunity to join a respected team in the business end of the financial services industry. If you are interested and meet the selection criteria, please send your resume and cover letter to Orson Aurelio, HQC Financial, [email protected]