TESOL teacher sample job advertisement
This sample job advertisement for a TESOL teacher has an accompanying TESOL teacher sample resume and TESOL teacher sample cover letter specifically written for the position to help you put together a winning job application.
With more than 25 years experience delivering language services to people right across the globe, Detco Language Services enjoys a deserved reputation as one of the world’s most respected language teaching organisations. We employ thousands of people across more than 500 contracts in 20 countries including the Asia Pacific, UK, Europe, Middle East and North America.
Detco is currently seeking a TESOL teacher to be part of the team at our New Migrant Business Centre in Darwin.
You will be responsible for the delivery of quality English as a Second Language (ESL) teaching programs to our clients on a day-to-day basis.
- Facilitating ESL learning catering to a broad range of client needs
- Delivering best educational practice aimed at developing language skills in learners
- Creating engaging and effective learner-centred lesson plans
- Assessing client progress and adjusting programs accordingly
- Encouraging a climate of religious and cultural tolerance
You will need:
- TESOL or TEFL qualifications
- Passion and motivation for ESL teaching and learning
- Sound experience in developing, implementing and reviewing educational programs
Experience teaching Business English would be a major advantage, as would experience teaching Vietnamese clients.
Enquiries and applications, including a cover letter and resume, should be sent to Colin Sturt, Centre Manager: firstname.lastname@example.org.