TESOL teacher sample resume
27 Boston Ave
Darwin NT 0800
M: 0400 000 000
E: [email protected]
Energetic, adaptable and resourceful TESOL teacher with a proven track record in customer service and international English language teaching. I thrive in dynamic environments and love nothing better than a new challenge where I can utilise all my skills and make a significant contribution.
Key Skills and Abilities
Able to develop interactive, tailored and stimulating lesson plans and programs for students and consistently receive positive student evaluations and feedback. As a result, students perform exceptionally well in their English exams and professional programs/work.
Able to relate well to people from diverse backgrounds and deliver the highest standards of customer service.
Relationship management and development
Adept at developing and maintaining relationships with clients and colleagues, am a team player and a supportive manager with an open and communicative approach.
When managing a school in Vietnam, implemented staff and structural changes with minimal disruption, evaluated school and employee needs, and provided support to instructors both with teaching and establishing themselves in a foreign country.
Stellar is an English language school with six schools throughout Vietnam.
- Managed a school with over 100 students, six instructors and three Vietnamese staff
- Taught English, compiled monthly school reports, conducted instructor evaluations and performed administrative duties
- Recruited and coached new teachers
- Managed complaints, implemented school policy and attended area meetings
- Attended sales and training seminars, and conducted training courses
- Conducted demo lessons to attract prospective new students
- School consistently performed in top 10 of best performing English language schools, with best student retention and enrolment rates
- I successfully led and implemented changes to administrative systems and procedures, and trained staff in these new systems
English Instructor, Corpspeak
Corpspeak specialises in teaching business English to Vietnamese professionals.
- Conducted five-day intensive training courses
- Taught clients business communication skills, including presenting, negotiating and socialising
- Developed teaching materials tailored to individual clients
- Prepared progress reports and conducted in-house testing
ESL Teacher, ABC College
ABC College is an English language school for foreign students and migrants.
- Prepared English language lessons for students of varying levels of ability, from Beginners to Advanced
- Evaluated student progress and tailored lessons accordingly
- Provided additional tutoring to students requiring extra help
- Assisted with school administration and organised student social events
- Received consistently positive feedback from students on my teaching ability and the ‘fun’ nature of my classes
- Microsoft Word – Intermediate
- Excel – Intermediate
- PowerPoint – Intermediate
- Outlook – Intermediate
- Vietnamese – Intermediate
Available upon request.
Need to get your Career ship-shape?
Then a Career Coach is a great place to start.
Hayden is the founder of Australia's top rated Resume & Cover Letter writing service, ...
12 years of experience in writing resumes and cover letters that get read and get intervie...
Interview Winning Professional Resumes | Cover Letters | Selection Criteria | Government A...
WPHjr Résumés provides résumé and cover letter writing services to all levels of job s...