Truck driver cover letter
79 Longueville Street
Westerntown WA 6810
Phone: (08) 8888 8888
Mobile: 0444 444 444
PO Box 1334
Westerntown WA 6810
Dear Mr Richards
Job Ref. 5445
Please accept my application for the MC Truck Driver role advertised in Truckers' Weekly.
I have over six years experience as an MC truck driver, having worked as a local driver and on long-haul, intrastate projects. I always ensure that all my licences are kept up to date so that I am familiar with current requirements, and I currently hold a clean MC licence and a Blue Card. I also believe it is important to keep adding to my skills and have continued with professional development throughout my career. Most recently I successfully completed the Transitional Fatigue Management Scheme Course, which has made me a much more productive driver.
In all the roles I have held, I have kept a detailed log book and pride myself on my punctuality. I enjoy developing and maintaining good relationships with customers, which makes collecting payments and issuing receipts a more streamlined process. I have successfully completed many deliveries of a range of loads, including dangerous goods, machinery, timber and metal fabrications. I also hold forklift and crane licences and have extensive experience of using this machinery to load and unload goods.
My referees will be happy to discuss my positive attitude and strong work ethic.
I look forward to discussing my application further at interview.
Popular Course Searches
- sydney institute of erp distance
- bachelor of business logistics and supply chain management rmit
- diploma of logistics brisbane
- transport and logistics courses melbourne
- degree in logistics management
- where to study logistics in australia
- diploma in logistics adelaide
- warehouse logistics courses nsw
- diploma of logistics melbourne
- diploma of logistics
- logistics courses melbourne
- graduate certificate logistics
- logistics courses perth
- study logistics in australia
- transport logistics courses