Wait staff sample resume
2 Dorm St
Sydney NSW 2000
Mob. 0400 000 000
I am a current media student who is highly motivated and has excellent communication and interpersonal skills. I have over two years’ experience as a waitress, having worked at a café previously, and I am now seeking a similar position that I can work around my media studies.
Diploma of Creative Arts (Film and Television)
JMC Academy (SEEK Learning)
Expected completion: 2014
High School Certificate
Yeebank High School
Waitress, Yeebank Cafe
- Responsible for seating customers and explaining the specials of the day
- Took orders and processed payments
- Served food and beverages as well as cleared tables
- Answered the phone
- Received consistently positive feedback on the quality of my customer service and gained the highest rate of tips of any waitress at Yeebank Café
- Developed the ability to work calmly and accurately in a fast-paced service environment
- Cash handling and register skills
- Computer skills (Microsoft Office, film editing programs)
Available on request.
Need to get your Career ship-shape?
Then a Career Coach is a great place to start.
Greg Faherty is a Certified Professional Resume Writer (CPRW) and the owner of two success...
Kathy Keshemberg has assisted job seekers and career changers successfully achieve their g...
As Director of ECM Consulting, I have over 15 years’ extensive experience in professiona...
Hayden is the founder of Australia's top rated Resume & Cover Letter writing service, ...
Interview Winning Professional Resumes | Cover Letters | Selection Criteria | Government A...
WPHjr Résumés provides résumé and cover letter writing services to all levels of job s...
Jane is the founder of Fast 'n' Efficient Resumes one of Australia's highly rated Professi...