Wait staff sample resume
2 Dorm St
Sydney NSW 2000
Mob. 0400 000 000
I am a current media student who is highly motivated and has excellent communication and interpersonal skills. I have over two years’ experience as a waitress, having worked at a café previously, and I am now seeking a similar position that I can work around my media studies.
Diploma of Creative Arts (Film and Television)
JMC Academy (SEEK Learning)
Expected completion: 2014
High School Certificate
Yeebank High School
Waitress, Yeebank Cafe
- Responsible for seating customers and explaining the specials of the day
- Took orders and processed payments
- Served food and beverages as well as cleared tables
- Answered the phone
- Received consistently positive feedback on the quality of my customer service and gained the highest rate of tips of any waitress at Yeebank Café
- Developed the ability to work calmly and accurately in a fast-paced service environment
- Cash handling and register skills
- Computer skills (Microsoft Office, film editing programs)
Available on request.
Need to get your Career ship-shape?
Then a Career Coach is a great place to start.
Kathy Keshemberg has assisted job seekers and career changers successfully achieve their g...
Hayden is the founder of Australia's top rated Resume & Cover Letter writing service, ...
WPHjr Résumés provides résumé and cover letter writing services to all levels of job s...