Are you ready to kick off your career in HR? If you’re looking for an entry-level qualification to help you break into the challenging and rewarding human resources industry, a Certificate IV in Human Resources (BSB41015) from the College for Adult Learning is for you.
Throughout this online course, you’ll cover a range of core people management skills and strategies that will introduce you to the HR profession. From recruitment processes and performance management to workplace policies and procedures, you’ll gain the knowledge you need to succeed as a human resources professional.
The best part is that you can study at your own pace, choosing to complete your course with around eight months of full-time study, or in 14–16 months studying part-time. Upon graduation, a world of opportunities will be opened to you, with better salary prospects and a qualification that’s acknowledged and respected in the industry. So what are you waiting for? Take the first step towards an exciting HR career today!
There are no formal prerequisite study requirements for this course.
What You’ll Learn
In this human resources course, the subjects you may study include:
- BSBHRM403 - Support Performance Management Processes
- BSBHRM404 - Review Human Resources Functions
- BSBHRM405 - Support the Recruitment, Selection and Induction of Staff
- BSBLDR402 - Lead Effective Workplace Relationships
- BSBWHS401 - Implement and Monitor WHS Policies, Procedures and Programs to Meet Legislative Requirements
- BSBWRK411 - Support Employee and Industrial Relations Procedures
- BSBCUS402 - Address Customer Needs
- BSBWRT401 - Write Complex Documents
- BSBRES401 - Analyse and Present Research Information
- BSBWOR402 - Promote Team Effectiveness
- BSBWOR501 - Manage Personal Work Priorities and Professional Development
Why study with College for Adult Learning?
From building and construction to HR, business management, logistics and more – the College for Adult Learning (CAL) can get you qualified in it all!
The friendly and experienced team at CAL will take the time to understand your existing skills and set you on a learning path that is tailored specifically for you, helping you to achieve your goals faster. All courses are designed in house with one purpose in mind, your success!
Get the right skills, build your confidence and turn theory into practice when you study with The College for Adult Learning.
Feel like you’re truly cared for at the College for Adult Learning! Here, their friendly team will tailor their support services to cater to YOUR needs. Be teamed with a Student Success Advisor who will work closely with you to help get you the best outcomes.
Recent HR graduate Fiona states “I know that if I need support it was available ...the feedback was incredible, very attentive! She spent a lot of time taking me through things that I may have missed.”