Ready to enter a new era of your career in human resources? Take a fast track to potential promotion with a Diploma of Human Resources Management (BSB50618) from the College for Adult Learning.
Throughout this 100% online course, you’ll learn everything you need to know to progress to a HR management or coordinator position. Designed by MBA-experienced facilitators, this course contains practical applications and assessments based on workplace evidence. As well as units covering core people management skills and strategies, you’ll choose from a wide range of electives that are relevant to real workplace needs.
If you’ve been working towards your next stage as a HR professional and are ready to challenge yourself to think beyond the ‘traditional’ HR paradigm, this is the perfect course for you.
There are no formal prerequisite study requirements for this course.
What You’ll Learn
In this human resources course, the subjects you may study include:
- BSBHRM501 - Manage Human Resources Services
- BSBHRM506 - Manage Recruitment, Selection Induction processes
- BSBHRM512 - Develop and Manage Performance-Management Processes
- BSBHRM513 - Manage Workforce Planning
- BSBWRK520 - Manage Employee Relations
- BSBWHS401 - Implement and Monitor WHS policies, procedures and programs to meet legislative requirements
- BSBWOR501 - Manage Personal Work Priorities and Professional Development
- BSBHRM510 - Manage Mediation Processes
- BSBHRM505 - Manage Remuneration and Employee Benefits
- BSBINN601 - Lead and Manage Organisational Change
- BSBPMG522 - Undertake Project Work
- BSBHRM507 - Manage Separation and Termination
Why study with College for Adult Learning?
From building and construction to HR, business management, logistics and more – the College for Adult Learning (CAL) can get you qualified in it all!
The friendly and experienced team at CAL will take the time to understand your existing skills and set you on a learning path that is tailored specifically for you, helping you to achieve your goals faster. All courses are designed in house with one purpose in mind, your success!
Get the right skills, build your confidence and turn theory into practice when you study with The College for Adult Learning.
Feel like you’re truly cared for at the College for Adult Learning! Here, their friendly team will tailor their support services to cater to YOUR needs. Be teamed with a Student Success Advisor who will work closely with you to help get you the best outcomes.
Recent HR graduate Fiona states “I know that if I need support it was available ...the feedback was incredible, very attentive! She spent a lot of time taking me through things that I may have missed.”