Aircraft maintenance engineer job advertisement
This sample job advertisement for a aircraft maintenance engineer has an accompanying aircraft maintenance engineer sample resume and aircraft maintenance engineer sample cover letter specifically written for the position to help you put together a winning job application.
Aircraft maintenance engineer
Skypost Airfreight is the Asia-Pacific’s leading organisation when it comes to air logistics, generating in excess of AU$5.7b and operating out of 45 countries.
Skypost manages and maintains a variety of metro and scheduled freighter aircraft as well as providing contracted aircraft maintenance to several high-profile airlines. Transport and infrastructure assets include aircraft, aircraft maintenance and air freight capacity.
Skypost is seeking a licensed Aircraft Maintenance Engineer to join our Brisbane crew. You will be responsible for carrying out scheduled and unscheduled maintenance activities on aircraft and aircraft components within a maintenance team.
- Conduct maintenance, modification and repair of turbine and piston engine aircraft and aircraft components, including critical control system maintenance
- Certify maintenance activities within delegated authority
- Supervise category A licence holders
- ?Ensure all maintenance and repairs are carried out to a high standard, ensuring integrity and robustness of aircraft to meet operational requirements?
- ?Service and clean hangar, tools and ground equipment
- ?Make appropriate recommendations to improve safety, productivity and efficiency
- ?Participate in aircraft recovery? when necessary
- Observe all standards and procedures contained within Civil Aviation Safety Authority regulations, as well as individual aircraft systems maintenance
You will need:
- To be a professionally qualified engineer eligible to be admitted to the Australian Institution of Engineers as a Chartered Professional Engineer (CPENG) CASA CASR Part 66 B1.1/B1.2 licences
- A demonstrated ability to perform aircraft and component maintenance, modification and troubleshooting in accordance with regulatory and Skypost requirements, under minimal supervision and to strict deadlines
- A sound knowledge of aviation Quality Assurance (QA) procedures and documentation
- Working knowledge of OH&S procedures
- A valid driver’s licence and first aid certificate
- Well-developed verbal and written communication skills
- A high level of motivation with a team-focused work ethic
- Flexibility with working hours
- Intermediate Microsoft Office skills, especially in Word, Excel and PowerPoint
To apply, please send your resume and cover letter to Terry Bulence, Engineering manager, Skypost Airfreight: [email protected]