|Damon Davis Project Manager
Phone:(02) 6363 8866
|Ken Do Regional Manager
Down to Earth Engineering
Phone:(02) 6555 7888
Business development manager sample resume
This free sample resume for a Business development manager has an accompanying business development manager sample cover letter and sample job advertisement to help you put together a winning job application.
13 Allawa St
Warramanga ACT 2611
M: 0000 000 000
T: (02) 6666 8888
E: [email protected]
I am a hard-working, motivated professional with loads of initiative and enthusiasm. My background in mechanical engineering gives me an insiderâ€™s perspective when it comes to engineering-related industries, and my business development experience has given me extensive experience in facilitating B2B relationships.
Thriving in a fast-paced environment, I am a strong negotiator and networker, and very much a â€™big pictureâ€™, strategic thinker. Above all, I am looking for a stimulating position in an energetic and supportive team where I can continue to make a transition from engineering to a strategic business development role.
Down to Earth
Down to Earth provides world-class engineering, management and technical services to both national and international clients.
- Maintain strong relationships with key contacts in existing accounts and develop new accounts
- Liaise between the technical team and clients, as well as senior management and stakeholders
- Identify market trends, gaps and niches
- Leverage my technical and industry-specific knowledge to develop strategic business development plans and B2B sales strategies
- Develop incentive and marketing programs for customers
- Business prospecting and bidding
- Oversee high volume pipeline management
- Conduct client presentations and negotiations
- Provide quotes on major projects and manage account transitions
- Exceeded sales targets by over $200K
- Broadened client base by 30 per cent
- In consultation with Web developers, oversaw the development of our new company website and social media presence, which resulted in a 250 per cent increase in traffic, increased profile and improved branding for the business
Southern Hydro is a leader in renewable energy provision in Australia.
- Project managed various capital works programs
- Provided asset management support to designated plants
- Performed plant performance monitoring
- Provided CAD input to development plans
- Liaised with all departments to assist with sales, engineering, design and fabrication
- Conducted defect examination and correction
- Implemented plant modifications
- Provided maintenance and technical support
- Provided private tutoring in science and maths to high school students while attending university
|CAD, CAM, PLM||Advanced||5 years|
My interests include cycling, fitness, cookery and game fishing.