FMCG national sales manager sample job ad
This sample job advertisement for a FMCG national sales manager has an accompanying FMCG national sales manager sample resume and FMCG national sales manager sample cover letter specifically written for the position to help you put together a winning job application.
National Sales Manager – FMCG, 1711
Capri is an iconic brand and market leader in coffee. We are looking for a talented National Sales Manager to lead our dynamic team into the next phase of success for the business.
You will work closely with the marketing team across our entire range of brands, which include Capri Coffee, Tippings tea, Fruities Juices, Mrs Potts jams, Metoli olive oil, Clearview vitamin water and more.
As the National Sales Manager, you will lead 45 sales professionals and report directly to the Managing Director. You will hold a seat on the senior management team as one of the key decision makers.
You will be responsible for sales strategy and execution, driving profitable growth and business development.
- Creating an enthusiastic and successful sales environment focusing on thinking outside the box and challenging the norm in business.
- Managing the success of the sales team across all supermarket customers in Australia and New Zealand.
- Signing off on ranging concepts, new product opportunities, promotions and point of purchase solutions.
- Overseeing a team of 45 sales professionals, mentoring and directing strategies for success and driving sales plans.
- Nurturing high-level relationships with suppliers and stakeholders.
- Managing large corporate accounts at a national level.
- Building and developing strong business relationships with new and existing channels.
- Developing and assessing the national marketing strategy to increase customer acquisition and retention.
- Evaluating information related to sales, promotions, competition and market research.
- Managing budgets and new implementations.
- Developing and presenting effective proposals to all stakeholders.
- Negotiating sales contracts and marketing strategies.
- Increasing sales and distribution of new and existing product portfolios.
The Successful Applicant You will have a strong sales management background in the FMCG industry with a hunger to progress to the next level (i.e. succession to Director/ GM level). Significant experience with a fast paced and high activity field team will be seen as highly advantageous along with demonstrated examples of developing and sustaining high performance teams and winning cultures. The ability to lead cross-functionally is vital, as well as the ability to travel regularly interstate as required.
What we are offering:
- Competitive and negotiable salary package (base + car + super)
- Participation in the annual company bonus plan
- Genuine leadership opportunity with a team that is eager to grow
- A strong focus on succession within the business and genuine opportunities to progress in your career
- A close-knit and fun company culture
- Relocation allowance for out-of-state candidates if required
For a confidential discussion about this exciting opportunity please contact Martine Moa quoting reference number 1711 on +61 2 9000 0000 or send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.