|Ravi Salee - National Sales Manager|
Phone:(02) 0000 0000
Gloria Masters - General Manager
FMCG national sales manager sample resume
This free sample resume for a FMCG national sales manager has an accompanying FMCG national sales manager sample cover letter and sample job advertisement to help you put together a winning job application.
9/46 Plumpton Street
Zetland NSW 2044
M: 0000 000 000
T: (02) 000 0000
I’m a confident and driven sales manager looking for an opportunity to take a step up in my career and lead a team to new levels of success. I enjoy the challenge of breaking new ground in business and I thrive on enabling my team to surpass sales targets. My ambition and enthusiasm have enabled me to represent some of the best-known products to national retailers. I am eager to use my experience and skills to build strong customer relationships for my employer’s brands and to progress within the business.
Copeland Mynar is Australia’s second largest non-alcohol beverage companies.
- Leading and coaching a sales team of 15 people for the NSW/ACT territory.
- Implementing original sales strategies to achieve exceptional results and hit KPIs.
- Fostering strong relationships with major supermarket chains.
- Solving point-of-purchase marketing challenges in collaboration with the marketing team.
- Managing budgets, targets and commissions.
- Advising and negotiating on acquisitions of new products.
- As a team, consistently hit and surpass monthly sales targets.
- Was a part of the team that negotiated the iHydrate brand acquisition in early 2011.
- Facilitated the promotion of two sales professionals from my territory team to other territory sales manager positions.
The Jolly Lolly Co.
The Jolly Lolly Co is a large confectionery company which produces and sells a wide range of confectionery based on traditional recipes.
- Managed a range of medium to large retail clients in my region, upselling and cross-selling as appropriate.
- Managed new leads and existing clients, pitching the expanding range of products.
- Supported sales manager with developing and implementing sales strategies.
- Presented my teams’ results to the Board when required and in fortnightly sales meetings.
- Made the highest revenue for the quarter six times over the span of four years.
- Consistently produced one of the top ten highest sales revenues.
Deluxe Air Conditioners
Deluxe Air Conditioners is a small business which sells, installs and repairs top-of-the-range air conditioners to businesses.
- Developed new sales strategies to target businesses with the right product at the right time.
- Supported a team of 35 air conditioning installers and repairmen with booking and managing appointments.
- Provided accurate and timely reports of revenue and sales figures to the managing director.
- Helped to increase sales by 35% for the 2001/2002 financial year, compared to 1999/2000
Personal Interests and Activities
I enjoy swimming and kickboxing. I also love learning about foreign cultures and am currently learning Spanish and the tango.