General practitioner job advertisement
This sample job advertisement for a general practitioner has an accompanying general practitioner sample resume and general practitioner sample cover letter specifically written for the position to help you put together a winning job application.
Good Health Medical Centre is presently seeking a general practitioner to join our multidisciplinary team of health care professionals. Good Health is a well-established, family-oriented clinic with a focus on providing integrated health and wellbeing services.
The clinic offers a broad range of services including men’s and women’s health, pathology, assessment and treatment of skin cancers, paediatrics and general medical treatment. The successful candidate would be expected to possess experience in a high-pressure environment, often consulting with in excess of 40 patients per day.
- Providing general medical services to the local community
- Executing methodical and well-informed patient diagnoses and treatment plans
- Applying technology and minor surgical skills in the treatment and management of skin cancer and associated disorders
- Attending training for ongoing CPD in all general practice fields
- Managing appointments to maximise customer service and clinic efficiency
- Promoting disease prevention and other best health practices
- Ensuring the clinic maintains its profile as a community leader in health care
- Unconditional registration with AHPRA as a Medical Practitioner with an MBBS/MBChB or equivalent
- Vocationally Registered Practitioner
- Be eligible for Medicare Provider number
- Demonstrated diagnostic competency and minor surgical skills
- Commitment to integrated health and wellness
- Excellent organisational and communication skills
- Ability to work as part of a dynamic team
For further information on this opportunity, please contact Lee Zhen, Practice Manager: firstname.lastname@example.org