IT recruitment consultant sample cover letter
This free sample cover letter for an IT recruitment consultant has an accompanying IT recruitment consultant sample resume and IT recruitment consultant job advertisement to help you put together a winning job application.
41 Catskills St
Noddy NSW 7352
T: (02) 9999 0000
M: 0400 000 000
Dear Ms Church,
Re: IT recruitment consultant position
I am writing to apply for the position of IT recruiter at iPersonnel, as advertised recently on IT4u.com.au.
I am a highly organised and motivated recruitment professional with a Bachelor of Business (Human Resource Management) and five years of experience in recruitment, with two years specifically in IT recruitment.
I believe I possess the skills and background to excel in this IT recruitment consultant role. With my extensive experience in client liaison and relationship management, finding suitable talent, my ability to identify a good client-candidate fit, and experience in interviewing, negotiation and documentation, I have the qualities to make a valuable contribution to your agency and get the results you’re seeking.
I am motivated, proactive and have excellent organisational and communication skills – strengths which enabled me to advance from a Recruitment Assistant to a Recruitment Officer role after one year at Square Peg Recruitment, and which have allowed me to consistently meet targets and KPIs.
Other achievements include bolstering my agency’s client base by 5%, and establishing and maintaining a number of key client relationships through repeated success in filling different positions, as well as ongoing communication. This success has also been driven by my motivation to keep up-to-date with IT market trends and industry movements, in which I possess a strong interest.
You will find me to be an energetic and exceptionally motivated ‘people person’, with an excellent phone manner, impeccable writing skills and an ability to network professionally and resourcefully.
My resume is attached and I look forward to being able to discuss the position with you further.
Popular Course Searches
- human resources courses act
- human resources courses australia
- certificate 1v in training and assessment melbourne
- certificate 4 in human resources
- certificate iv in human resources examples
- certificate iv in human resources qld
- distance learning diploma in hr courses
- distance learning in certificate iv in training and assessment melbourne
- employment services certificate melbourne
- human resources courses vic
- graduate diploma in hr online brisbane
- hr part time study courses sydney
- human resource courses remote
- human resources degree graduate
- masters of employee and industrial relations