IT recruitment consultant sample job advertisement
This sample job advertisement for an IT recruitment consultant has an accompanying IT recruitment consultant sample resume and IT recruitment consultant sample cover letter specifically written for the position to help you put together a winning job application.
IT recruitment consultant
Since formation over a decade ago, iPersonnel has established itself as a prominent leader in the specialist field of IT recruitment, with a wealth of experience in technical recruitment, and offices in Sydney and Melbourne.
We are looking for a motivated, energetic IT recruitment consultant to join our high level team.
You will receive training in our methodology and enjoy the support of a friendly and dynamic team, all working towards the goal of achieving successful placements for a wide client base.
- Develop, maintain and expand client relationships
- Identify talented candidates and prospective clients
- Write applications and submissions for clients
- Create appealing advertisements
- Check applicant references
- Arrange and conduct interviews
- Negotiate employee rates
You will need:
- At least 18 months’ experience in an IT recruitment role or at least 3 years’ experience in general recruitment
- Proven track record of successful placements
- Experience working to KPIs
- Exceptional ability to build and nurture relationships
- Excellent ability to communicate and work in a team
- Desire for a long-term career move
- Ability to stay up-to-date with market trends
If you think you fit the bill, send your resume through to us today: Vera Church, Recruitment Manager, iPersonnel: [email protected].
Need to get your Career ship-shape?
Then a Career Coach is a great place to start.
Hayden is the founder of Australia's top rated Resume & Cover Letter writing service, ...
WPHjr Résumés provides résumé and cover letter writing services to all levels of job s...
Coach102 is managed by Dr. Muhammad Talha. A Ph.D., MBA and Certified Professional Resume ...