Project manager sample resume
118 Albany Rd
Stanforth NSW 2048
M: 0000 000 000
T: (02) 9999 8888
E: [email protected]
I am an enthusiastic and determined professional with a solid background in IT consulting and customised web and server-based projects. I have extensive experience in planning, executing, monitoring and closing projects, and have yet to encounter a deadline I couldn’t meet. I am highly organised, have good knowledge of project portfolio management software, enjoying interfacing with clients, and can effectively implement procedures following PMI methodologies.
I am valued for the passion I put into my work. More than anything, I look forward to a stimulating position in a supportive team where I can continue to exercise and develop my skills.
Diverge Data is a specialist IT services provider that helps clients build and manage their IT infrastructures.
- Manage and deliver low risk projects with medium-sized development teams
- Assist the project manager in project delivery
- Prepare and assist with project documentation, scheduling, issue tracking, resource management and QA
- Present project reports
- Liaise with project stakeholders directly to define and deliver their needs
- Track, schedule and manage projects using Endeavour project management software
- Consulted on a 10-month project to develop a system that allowed a major energy company to streamline their IT management
- Helped to manage a development team of five from project conception to delivery
- Introduced streamlined customer needs assessment to improve communication with stakeholders
- Implemented production methodologies to improve deadline adherence and project efficiency
Mother Lode Web Design
Mother Lode is a small customised web design solutions company.
- Developed front end content using HTML and CSS
- Worked with CMS platforms WordPress and Magento, as well as custom PHP CMSs.
- Customised and installed databases for websites and microsites
- Maintenance of CMS-based websites
- Contributed to project planning, scheduling and SEO improvement
- Served as an integral web developer on one company’s key product, tweedledee.com. Helped grow the site to be one of the most popular tweed clothing products web sites on the Net
- Identified and delivered missed SEO opportunities, which bolstered site traffic by 150%
PMI Project Management Professional
Bachelor of Information Technology
|Microsoft Office||Advanced||8 years|
|Microsoft Project||Advanced||8 years|
|HTML, CSS||Advanced||4 years|
My interests include tae kwon do, chess and indoor soccer.
Craig Nicholson - Manager
James Carruthers - Manager
Need to get your Career ship-shape?
Then a Career Coach is a great place to start.
As Director of ECM Consulting, I have over 15 years’ extensive experience in professiona...
Professional Resumes | Cover Letters | Selection Criteria | Virtual Assistance | Secretari...
Interview Winning Professional Resumes | Cover Letters | Selection Criteria | Government A...
Greg Faherty is a Certified Professional Resume Writer (CPRW) and the owner of two success...
Hayden is the founder of Australia's top rated Resume & Cover Letter writing service, ...
WPHjr Résumés provides résumé and cover letter writing services to all levels of job s...