Rehabilitation counsellor sample resume
This free sample resume for a rehabilitation counsellor has an accompanying sample rehabilitation counsellor cover letter and sample rehabilitation counsellor job advertisement to help you put together a stellar job application.
87 Jacaranda Ave
Camellia QLD 4332
Mobile: 0400 000 000
Email: [email protected]
Dedicated rehabilitation counsellor with a background in human resources. Strong knowledge of workers’ compensation and OH&S and a passion for helping clients and employers achieve optimal solutions for rehabilitation, injury management and prevention and return to work.
Rehabilitation Counsellor, Career Support Network
- Provide counselling and support services to those who have suffered injury or illness and subsequent unemployment
- Conduct initial assessments and ongoing case management
- Develop return to work plans
- Prepare detailed documentation and progress reports on each client
- Liaise with other health professionals, employers and insurers, and advocate on clients’ behalf
- Maintain a positive, encouraging and compassionate environment for clients
- Helped to place 20 clients into permanent employment while providing counselling services and support
- Have received consistently positive feedback on the quality of the service I provided, from both clients and employers
- Have further developed my counselling abilities for this niche area and honed my report-writing, case management and advocacy skills
Psychologist (Supervised Practice), Brisbane City Mission
- Provided psychological services to support job seekers with complex non-vocational barriers
- Delivered practical, knowledgeable and compassionate support and advice to a diverse, multicultural clientele
- Managed a caseload of up to 12 clients at any one time
- Applied my psychology training and background in human resources to develop effective counselling strategies for use in the employment sector
- At the end of my 2 years of supervised practice, I achieved full registration as a psychologist with the Psychology Board of Australia
HR Officer, QI Systems
- Provided HR advice to managers and staff on employment and work relations issues
- Assisted with HR projects including remuneration review, recruitment, induction and training programs
- Reviewed and updated HR policies
- Analysed trends and data and prepared reports for management
- Acted as project manager for the preparation of an induction manual for new staff
- Identified inefficiencies in recruitment processes and costs, and reduced those costs and recruitment time by 20 per cent
- Assisted in training and development of hundreds of staff throughout my period of employment
Skills and Strengths
- High-level counselling and advocacy skills
- Report writing skills
- In-depth knowledge of workers’ compensation, rehabilitation and OH&S legislation
- Computer proficiency, including Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Full registration with the Psychology Board of Australia and AHPRA
- Member of RCAA
- Class C driver’s licence
Brisbane City Mission
T: (07) 8888 8888
E: [email protected]
T: (07) 6666 1111
E: [email protected]
Need to get your Career ship-shape?
Then a Career Coach is a great place to start.
As the Founder of Blu Ripples, a specialist Career Counselling and Consulting practice; I ...
Interview Winning Professional Resumes | Cover Letters | Selection Criteria | Government A...
Jane is the founder of Fast 'n' Efficient Resumes one of Australia's highly rated Professi...