Transport and logistics manager job advertisement
This sample job advertisement for a transport and logistics manager has an accompanying transport and logistics manager sample resume and transport and logistics manager sample cover letter specifically written for the position to help you put together a winning job application.
Senior Transport and Logistics Manager
Australia’s largest transport consultancy firm is currently seeking expressions of interest from talented senior managers to contribute to the delivery of a number of multidisciplinary projects.
Reporting to the national operations manager, the main focus of this role will be to assume responsibility for managing end-to-end transport requirements for both our Australian and New Zealand divisions. Other duties include:
- Maintaining standardised policies and procedures of operations across all business units and locations to meet business requirements
- Performing regular transport audits to ensure compliance and provide month end/quarterly reports
- Developing and leading a cohesive team capable of planning and executing day-to-day activities in a safe, professional, efficient and cost effective manner
- Assisting in commercial and contractual negotiations
- Undertaking KPI analysis to develop continuous process improvements
- Effectively managing and liaising with stakeholders, both internal and external
- Ensuring compliance with OH&S and HR requirements, and business policies
- Ad hoc duties, as required
The successful candidate will have:
- Relevant senior management experience in a similar role within the transport industry
- Strong customer relationship management skills
- Relevant educational qualifications and training
- Up-to-date knowledge of OH&S legislation
- Advanced computer competency
To express your interest in this role, please forward your cover letter and CV to Peter Cooper, HR Manager: firstname.lastname@example.org.